WHAT IS BIVIGAM®?
- BIVIGAM is an Ig treatment indicated for patients with PI
- Based on plasma pooled from more than 1,000 donors
- Administered intravenously (through the vein)
- Quality you can count on inside every vial
- A wide spectrum of antibodies that help you fight infection
- Manufactured from the plasma of donors with healthy immune systems
- Proven PI protection and safety
- Demonstrated protection from serious bacterial infections (SBIs)
- Reduced health-related burdens
BIVIGAM helps PI patients fight against infection by replacing antibodies their immune system cannot make.
PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON
IN A 1-YEAR STUDY OF 63 PATIENTS WITH PI, BIVIGAM® MET ITS GOALS
BIVIGAM IS BY YOUR SIDE
serious bacterial infections per patient/year
days of hospitalization per patient/year
days of school or work missed per patient/year
DEMONSTRATED SAFETY PROFILE
Side effects occurring most often in BIVIGAM® clinical trial
• Infusion site reaction
• Increased blood pressure
- Infusion site reaction
- Increased blood pressure
If you experience the above or any other side effects while taking BIVIGAM, call
your healthcare provider immediately or dial 911.
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to ADMA Biologics at 1-800-458-4244 or the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.